Hello, my name is Chelsea Hunt! I am on the Hunt for health and wellness! Welcome to my blog! I am currently a sophomore in college, running cross country and track for good ole Slippery Rock University. I have been running since I was in elementary school through doing fun runs and 5k's, and have been running competitively in sport since 7th grade! Running is not only my passion, but it is how I am able to eat enough, stay physically active, improve my mental health, and impact others in my future career. In this blog, I am going to focus on three crucial topics when it comes to being a runner: nutrition, rest & mental health days, and race/performance days. I hope my fellow runners and athletes will find my page helpful and beneficial to their own races or performances.
Hello, my name is Chelsea Hunt! I am on the Hunt for health and wellness! Welcome to my blog! I am currently a sophomore in college, running cross country and track for good ole Slippery Rock University. I have been running since I was in elementary school through doing fun runs and 5k's, and have been running competitively in sport since 7th grade! Running is not only my passion, but it is how I am able to eat enough, stay physically active, improve my mental health, and impact others in my future career. In this blog, I am going to focus on three crucial topics when it comes to being a runner: nutrition, rest & mental health days, and race/performance days. I hope my fellow runners and athletes will find my page helpful and beneficial to their own races or performances.
Comments
Post a Comment